Sunday, March 14, 2010

Should I stay or should I go now.....

Ah, so I lost an hour of my day today, which I shouldn't be particularly bummed about considering all I really did was miss out on an extra hour of housework- but meh, just the same I had to whine a bit.

What I really want to whine about is my newest addiction. Starbucks.
How I can justify a 20oz, calorie packed, sugar bomb that only costs me $4 is beyond me....maybe it's the fact I'm pregnant and I get what I want, or it's the fact that I don't smoke, don't drink, and don't do nearly anything remotely resembling my past life - so why NOT curl up with a creamy decaf treat once in a while.

The real problem is that I am sitting here in my pajamas, pondering on whether it's worth it to run around the corner and get said javariffic decadence. I mean....I have to put on shoes....I have to pause the DVR....I have to put on a bra......But my breadmaker is being far too slow with my cranberry lemon bread, and I don't even have a coffeemaker since last fall....and I don't want juice...and I really need to shower but no one will see me go through the drive through, right?

*sigh* I hate time change.

1 comments:

sammy said...

thats the beauty of the drive thru, not all clothing is necessary.

from what you listed, i'd say the bra and possibly the shoes are optional.

Post a Comment